The UNITRIUM planter is ideally suited for the planting of balled root seedlings conical or pyramidal in shape up to Ø30mm It is suitable for plants with very developed leaves (E.g. Tobacco, tomato, cabbage etc.)
* Rotary cup type Ideally suited for plants with developed leaves
* Independent Floating modular transplant units
* Transplant units driven by their own drive wheels
* Production 4000/5000 plants per hour per row
- Transplants Tapered & Pyramid shaped clod plants up to Ø30mm
- Suitable for plants with very developed leaves
e.g. Tobacco, tomato, cabbage etc.
- Distribution system; Horizontal rotating 10 opening bottom cups
- Inter-row spacing; Minimum 50cm
- Inter-plant spacing, from 10 to 100cm (26 different intervals available)
- Operator production; 4000/5000 plants per hour per row
- Rotary tray holder 4 sides (for rigid trays)
- Independent floating transplant units
- Range of optional equipment available
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.