The FOXDRIVEPLUS like its counterpart (UNIFOX) can also undoubtedly be considrered as a "Universal Transplanter System" that allows the planting of all types of seedlings with bare or balled roots, conical, pyramidal or cubical in shape (E.g. Vegetables, Flowers, Nursery and tobacco seedlings, Rose cuttings, rootstocks for fruit tress, sweet potatoe etc.)
The FOXDRIVE-PLUS is however is fitted with a 'High range paralellogram system' that allows for exceptional contour hugging capabilities and by means of adjustable springs, one can increase or decrease the pressure exerted by the closing wheels. The Planting units are driven by a set of Master Land wheels through a Hex shaft.
* Gripper type Ideally suited for non-conventional seedlings like Rose cuttings without balled roots
* Independent Floating Transplant units with Paralellogram linkage for exceptional contour hugging capabilities
* Adjustable pressure on Closing wheels
* Transplant units driven by a set of Master Land wheels through a Hexagon shaft
* Production 2000/2500 plants per hour per row
- Transplants bare or balled roots
- Distribution system; Vertical rotating with 10 grippers (Std)
- Parallel linkage Independent floating transplant units
- Distance between rows, Minimum = 50cm
with Tandem Toolbar, Minimum = 25cm
- Inter-plant spacing, 27-80cm Standard
Optional: 64-140cm, 18-53cm, 13-40cm
- Operator production up to 2000/2500 plants p/hour per row unit
- Edgeless Steel packing wheels fitted as standard (Rubber opt.)
- Range of optional equipment available
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.