The owner and operator of this web site take information privacy issues extremely seriously. Please submit any privacy concerns you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org
For your added protection this web site subscribes to and complies with the voluntary privacy principles contained in the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002. We will not disclose personal information in any manner not set out in this policy.
"this web site" means http://www.rovicleers.co.za and www.rovic.com and all sub pages thereof excluding links to external sites
“the web site owner” and “we” means Rovic International (Pty) Ltd t/a Rovic & Leers
“user” means any person accessing any part of the web site
Status and Amendments
Collection of personal data
- Where personal information (such as your name, telephone number and e-mail address) is submitted to the site by the user, for example through sending an e-mail or filling in required fields, the following principles are observed in the handling of that information:
- This web site collects, processes and stores only such personal information regarding users as is necessary to provide the services offered. The specific purpose for which information is collected is apparent from the context in which it is requested.
- This web site will not use the personal information submitted for any other purpose other than the efficient provision of services, including this web site and services offered through it by third parties, without obtaining the prior written approval of the user or unless required to do so by law.
- This web site will keep records of all personal information collected and the specific purpose for which it was collected for a period of at least one year from the date on which it was last used.
- This web site will not disclose any personal information regarding a user to any third party unless the prior written agreement of the user is obtained or the web site is required or permitted to do so by law.
- If information is released with the user’s consent this web site will retain a record of the information released, the third party to which it was released, the reason for the release and the date of release, for a period of one year.
- This web site will destroy or delete any personal information under its control which has become obsolete.
- Note that, as permitted by the ECT Act, this web site may use personal information collected to compile profiles for statistical purposes. No information contained in the profiles or statistics will be able to be linked to any specific user.
Collection of anonymous data
- In order to provide the best possible and most relevant service, this web site may use standard technology to collect information about the use of this site. This technology is not able to identify individual users but simply allows this web site to collect statistics.
- This web site utilises session or temporary cookies. A cookie is a small file that is placed on the user’s hard drive in order to keep a record of a user’s interaction with this web site