ROVIC LEERS (Pty) Ltd has gained a tremendous amount of knowledge around Mechanization in Agriculture, learning every day new, exciting things in our process of serving you, the farmer. At the same time we involved ourselves in research at various levels in certain aspects of mechanization, and quite a few PhD’s have been supported in this way. In this process we have even gained some information and knowledge that might be to the benefit of the end user to share back again, and we see it as our contribution to our farming industry to declare ourselves available to share information at no cost with our valued customers.
If you have some training requirements on you farm, or are just interested to learn more on certain subjects in the Agricultural Mechanization Environment, please feel free to contact us. We cannot promise you that we will have ALL the information in ALL of the fields of Agricultural Mechanization, but will share freely what we know.
Please note :
1. All information will be shared freely, but ROVIC LEERS assumes no responsibility for the correctness thereof, and will not be liable for any damage stemming from the use of this information.
2. Product specific assistance is only possible on ROVIC LEERS products, and no specific information or instruction on any other product can be given.
1. Broad Acre Crop Spraying and Calibration.
2. Horticultural Crop Spraying and Calibration.
3. Fertilizer applicator set-up and calibration.
4. Horticultural sprayer mechanization planning.
5. Holistic mechanization planning.
6. Other (Specify please)
Please fill out the form below should you want to know more.
Our Service Points in Africa are located on the map above. Detailed map of South African Service Points
Rovic Leers office locations and contact details are listed below: